CY7C68013A:ezusb.sys driver receives a trash data

Hi all. I'm using a CY7C68013A chip and ezusb.sys driver to do IN and OUT operations (bulk transfer). The usb chip constantly doing IN operation (sending 512 packets to host). The host reads the data and sometimes sends

4 bytes to the usb chip (OUT operation).

I noticed that after second OUT operation the IN operation is incorrect:i expect 1024 bytes but DeviceIoControl with IOCTL_EZUSB_BULK_READ returns only two bytes.

I don't have any documentation on the ezusb.sys driver.I think that there are moments when chip send packets to the host but my software does not reads them (no synchronization between software and chip).What happens to the packets if no reading operation with IOCTL_EZUSB_BULK_READ occurs? Is there any buffer for the unread packets in ezusb.sys?

Also any documentation on ezusb.sys driver is needed.I didn't found ezusb.sys in EZ-USB Advanced Development Kit.

Thanks in andvance.

zulunation