CY7C63801 port accessing

To Whom It May Concern:

I have been trying to work with the enCoRe II line of USB microcontrollers from Cypress Semiconductor. Samples have also been ordered of the enCoRe III line, which extends the offering to high-speed USB communications. To test the enCoRe II line of microcontrollers, I have been trying to turn a port pin on so that I might be able to supply current to an LED. The chip that I am using is the CY7C63801. I am using PSoC Designer version 4.3 (without the C compiler) and I am wondering how I might be able to write to a register using assembler. Could I write to the register using binary rather than hexadecimal? The datasheet for the C77C638xx line of microprocessors gives a table for the bits to set for each of the registers, but can I set the bits using binary? i.e.

;turn on the LED mov reg[0x01], '00010000'

How might I turn on or turn off a port using the CY7C63310?

Thank you ever so much for your time and assistance.

P.S. Does anyone know of a good tutorial for programming the enCoRe II and enCoRe III processors in assembly language or in C?

Reply to
Nicholas Kinar