CSB337 Ethernet Benchmarks

Hi All,

Just wondering if anyone using the CSB337 has done any ethernet
benchmarks? Preferrably through a TCP/IP stack.  We are using
uCOS-II but Linux (or any other OS) would be fine.

We seem to be running into a bottleneck just moving data out
of memory to send, I was wondering if this is normal or if
we are doing something wrong.  (We are seeing about 4.4 Mbps
transerred out through TCP/IP.)

thanks,

Re: CSB337 Ethernet Benchmarks

IIRC, I think Linux would provide 75-85 Mbps throughput.

--
Best Regards,
Ulf Samuelsson