CSB337 Ethernet Benchmarks

Hi All,

Just wondering if anyone using the CSB337 has done any ethernet benchmarks? Preferrably through a TCP/IP stack. We are using uCOS-II but Linux (or any other OS) would be fine.

We seem to be running into a bottleneck just moving data out of memory to send, I was wondering if this is normal or if we are doing something wrong. (We are seeing about 4.4 Mbps transerred out through TCP/IP.)

thanks,

Reply to
rigorMortis

"rigorMortis" skrev i meddelandet news: snipped-for-privacy@o13g2000cwo.googlegroups.com...

IIRC, I think Linux would provide 75-85 Mbps throughput.

--
Best Regards,
Ulf Samuelsson