cs8900a

Hi all,

I am implementing tcp/ip stack in verilog for my master's project. I a
interacting with CS8900A ethernet controller for the physical layer.
I have written interfacing state machine to interact with CS8900a - Th
state  machines are for Intialization of Cs8900a, transmit packets an
recieve  packets to and from CS8900a.

As I don't have the actual hardware, I need to bulid a test model i
verilog which will   behave like the cs8900a. Using this test model I hav
to test my code. Can anyone let me know how to go about building the tes
model?

Regards,
Ranjini

Re: cs8900a

Hi all,

I am implementing tcp/ip stack in verilog for my master's project. I a
interacting with CS8900A ethernet controller for the physical layer.
I have written interfacing state machine to interact with CS8900a - Th
state  machines are for Intialization of Cs8900a, transmit packets an
recieve  packets to and from CS8900a.

As I don't have the actual hardware, I need to bulid a test model i
verilog which will   behave like the cs8900a. Using this test model I hav
to test my code. Can anyone let me know how to go about building the tes
model?

Regards,
Ranjini

Site Timeline