CS8900A

Hi all, I need some sample program or some driver to make CS8900A's board run. I've just finished to make it and I need to test it and also I have to learn how does it work.

Does anyone can help me whit my issue????

Greetings,

Federico Herrera.

Reply to
Federico Herrera

  1. Get the chip data sheets from manufacturer's website. Google got about 4000 responses from 'cs8900a'.
  2. There are freely available drivers in the Linux sources. To get the most of them, you have to understand some of the Linux kernel and I/O drivers, however.

HTH

Tauno Voipio tauno voipio @ iki fi

Reply to
Tauno Voipio

Tauno, I got the CS8900A data sheets in the embeddedethernet.com website. I've implemented the TCP/IP stack in 64HC908GP32 Motorola's microcontroller and now I have to implement the network layer(ethernet) so I'm using the CS8900A to do this. I'd need to know if someone have the drivers for my microcontroller o indicates me how to make it. Thanks a lot for your answer and I'd apreciatte your help.

Best Regards, Federico Herrera.

Reply to
Federico Herrera