CRT OUT

hi I have an Intel PXA255-based board running Windows CE.i have been asked to generate CRT output from this board. For this I have been asked to use ADV7120. All other signals i have been able to make out except the blank signal and the Ref-White signal.i dont know where to connect it on the PXA255 board.any help is higly appreciated.This is my first hardware job so be kind :) thanks in advance

Reply to
FK

These signals are controls only and not part of the standard PXA255 LCD controller. You could use any IO for these if you even need them, with the caveat you won't be synchronised to the LCD pixel clock, but that won't matter providing the signal is valid at a rising edge of that clock, which they would be if they are at least a couple of clock periods long, and I would reasonably expect that of those signals. (I would expect those signals to be valid for something in the order of seconds or minutes!)

The question is:

Do you need the ability to blank the display and / or to set it to reference white?

If not, simply tie them to their inactive levels.

Cheers

PeteS

Reply to
PeteS