Could somebody make a copy of HP 1650B system disk for me?

I posted it on the electronic.equipment list but it seems there are
more people here. Here is the post: I got an old 1650B without system
disk. Would somebody make a copy with another 1650B? I will pay $10.
Let me know. Thanks! I need it to debug my board and can't afford a new
one.

vax, 9000

Re: Could somebody make a copy of HP 1650B system disk for me?
Do you still need the boot disk of 1650B? I have it.
Janito

Site Timeline