Could somebody make a copy of HP 1650B system disk for me? (2023 Update)

I posted it on the electronic.equipment list but it seems there are more people here. Here is the post: I got an old 1650B without system disk. Would somebody make a copy with another 1650B? I will pay $10. Let me know. Thanks! I need it to debug my board and can't afford a new one.

vax, 9000

Reply to
VAX9000

Do you still need the boot disk of 1650B? I have it. Janito

Reply to
janito

Hello do you still have this disk?

Reply to