Cortex-R with IAR EWARM

Dear community,

I bought a TI RM57L Launchpad and Segger J-Link EDU emulator several days ago. The core is ARM Cortex-R5. I'd like to debug codes with J-Link emulator. Since IAR EWARM supports both J-Link and Cortex-R5, I decided to write code for the launchpad using IAR EWARM. Although I had googled a lot, I was not able to find any nice tutorial for the following topic:

Programming on ARM Cortex-R with IAR embedded workbench.

Could anyone here give a help? Any information will be appreciated.

Thank you and best regards, Honig

Honig