Copying a program off an EPM3032A pld

Hey all,

Does anyone know if is possible to read a program directly off an EPM3032A programmable logic device? I have search google extensively and turned nothing up. I found a kit to program the device but am unsure if this will enable to upload the code from chip.

thanks for any help and happy easter

Martin

Reply to
Martin Slater

Yes, you can read back the fuse map as long as the security fuse isn't programmed. This is how the device is verified during the programming cycle.

--
John B
Reply to

Thanks for the information.