Cool...GPLed EDA run on windows and linux

This is so cool..Finally, there's real EDA on linux..

Check this out :

It appears that it's some kind of univ project (or student project ??)..But the feature is nearly complete.

Reply to
kunil

Also try gEDA and PCB.

Both of these programs have made huge improvements over the last few years. The PCB gui has been ported to GTK (no more ancient Athena GUI). All of the file formats are text, which allows me to use scripts to automate much of the work.

I have been using these tools for about a year, and have been far more productive than when I was using Eagle.

Darrell Harmon

dlharmon