controlling a hi-tec HS-311 servomotor

hello! i have been trying to control a servomotor with a MSP430F149 microcontroller, but it seems it wouldn't work. i think the generated PW

outputs(i've worked with the timer interrupts) are not so good, however,

couldn't fix the error. can anyone help me with some piece of advice, please? 10x!

Reply to
stho

(1 Specify what you are trying to do. (2)Learn how to implement that on the 149. (3) If it doesn't work after (1) and (2) ask us any specific questions you may have.

Reply to
Paul Burke

You're probably correct.

Sure: Produce a good PWM signal.

Did you seriously expect to get any useful advice when you provided ZERO data upon which to base that advice?

The servo requires a 5V power supply and a PWM signal. One of the two isn't correct. How the hell would we know what's wrong?

--
Grant Edwards                   grante             Yow!  If our behavior is
                                  at               strict, we do not need fun!