Connector Type

Some lights I bought came with these (male?) connectors but I have no idea what they're called so that I can get the other (female?) side to plug them into.

Can anybody please help me identify them?

Thank you,

--
Sean
Reply to

Actually, I think the picture I posted might have been a banana plug (I didn't actually take that picture myself). I found these bullet connectors, which look exactly like the ones that came with my lights. I'm still not having any luck finding them on Digi-Key but at least I have a start!

Thanks,

--
Sean
Reply to

Those bullet connectors look like connectors commonly used in automotive applications.

--
Peter Bennett, VE7CEI
peterbb4 (at) interchange.ubc.ca

You couldn't have been more right. I found them in an automotive store.

Thanks a lot.

--
Sean
Reply to