Connector Type

Some lights I bought came with these (male?) connectors but I have no
idea what they're called so that I can get the other (female?) side to
plug them into.

http://synergy.dynextechnologies.com/~sean/images/connector.png

Can anybody please help me identify them?

Thank you,

--
Sean

Re: Connector Type

Actually, I think the picture I posted might have been a banana plug (I
didn't actually take that picture myself).  I found these bullet
connectors, which look exactly like the ones that came with my lights.
I'm still not having any luck finding them on Digi-Key but at least I
have a start!

http://www.eagleday.com/jaco.html

Thanks,

--
Sean

Re: Connector Type
On Sun, 17 Oct 2004 18:37:35 -0400, "Fao, Sean"

Those bullet connectors look like connectors commonly used in
automotive applications.

--
Peter Bennett, VE7CEI
peterbb4 (at) interchange.ubc.ca

You couldn't have been more right.  I found them in an automotive store.

Thanks a lot.

--
Sean

Site Timeline