Congatec xlx, any good?

I got one of these to trial the other day

with the standard dev board. Initailly looks good (running CE5) but I would be interested to here other opinions. Our end design will not be using the modules, but the same basic design on a custom board.

I would specifically like to hear from anyone running the .net compact framework.

Reply to
The Real Andy