Configuring FPGA with AT91 (GNUarm settings)

I am just starting to use the ARMoid board (AT91 ARM based controller +
spartan II
http://armoid.com/store/catalog/product_info.php?products_id28%&osCsid=4f58554bddd3dd7b0e86fd94df0b2808 ).

I have read their documentation but I can't find any information about
how to configure the FPGA with the controller.
It is said that the FPGA is configured by the AT91, but I can not find
any info about how to configure the tools to join and download fpga
binaries.

I use an eclipse platform, and Ecos as OS.

I have already used an Altera Excalibur SoC (ARM + fpga) and I had to
set the GNUarm tool for it.
Is it necessary to configure it separately?
Can anyone tell me how to configure it?

Thanks,

Site Timeline