Conference call over VOIP

I asked a related question repeatedly but I have a slightly simpler questio n.

We have a bunch of controllers running embedded Linux and connected via eth ernet. We need to provide conference call audio between up to six parties where all callers can hear each other. We need a solution that doesn't dep end on a niche product that might not be around for long. Are there any su ggestions for how we could do this?

Reply to
graeme.prentice

Asterisk server and softphones on the clients?

Theo

Reply to
Theo Markettos

Thanks. That looks like a possibility.

Reply to
graeme.prentice

oops, meant to say "related question recently".

Reply to
graeme.prentice