computer vision projects for open cores

I was thinking of implementing some computer vision or neuro-morphic VHDL designs and then posting them on open cores, maybe build a library of useful vision components for the embedded computer vision community (embedded CV was the topic of my MS thesis). I wonder if any one would be interested in cooperating in some effort to make this happen. We could even publish some papers if there was interest in the library.

Let me know if you are interested and we can look at starting small and maybe work up to something bigger. I am interested in all sorts of embedded CV projects (classifiers, feature extraction/detection, image processing, systolic arrays for image enhancement, GA's, etc).

Regards,

Geoffrey Wall

Reply to
wallge