Complete avr tools list for linux os

Hello to everyone i am an avr newbie and i would appreciate it if somebody wrote me a complete avr tools list for working in linux and perhaps any resources or tutorials that would be helpful for my starting.Thanks in advance.

Reply to
Nikolas

Get thee to:

OpenAVR

AVR Freaks

and Subcribe to avr-gcc-list

Reply to
E. Weddington

goto

and get their Gnu-CC compiler for the avr, they have it all worked out for you already.

Reply to
Earl Bollinger

also see the list Brian Dean has on his webpage

Alex Gibson

My page may be of assistance:

              Kind Regards from Terry
    My Desktop is powered by GNU/LinuX, Gentoo-1.4_rc2
         New Homepage: http://milkstone.d2.net.au/
 ** Linux Registration Number: 103931,  http://counter.li.org **
Reply to
Terry