CompactFlash-Disk with network connection...

Hi All!

We build devices that boot from Compact-Flash disks. For test-automation we'd like to have a disk, thats data content can be manipulated from "outside", but which behaves just like an ordinay CF-Disk when accessed from our device.

I think that I once saw a "disk" with an ethernet-connector, where the actual data "on disk" comes from a network share. Unforunately I'm not able to find it anymore.. :-((

Any ideas, where to get such devices?

Many thanks! Thomas

Reply to
Thomas Obermair