Compact Flash

Hi, I'am developing Driver for CF, on TMS320VC5510 DSP Processor by TI, this driver is not on any OS its completely on assembly language. I'am getting error when i try to access the sectors of CF, can please help if any one has done work similar to this.

Thanks & Regards

--------------------------------------- This message was sent using the comp.arch.embedded web interface on

sspatil059

I have done low level drivers for CF. Works just fine. I can develop one for you, but this is going to be business.

Vladimir Vassilevsky

Get the book "The SCSI Bus & IDE Interface" and an old IBM technical reference manual for the PC. It was enough info for me and I'm no Seymour Cray...

Reply to
Jim Stewart