community or newsgroup for sigma designs product

Hello.

I am working with Sigma Designs EM86xx board. I have searched internet for community or newsgroups for sigma desings product but I couldn't find one. Only I have found is community page in sigma designs website, but it was only accessible by buyer of there eval kit. Please anyone inform me where I can get information or answer on this board or tool supplied by Sigma designs.

Thanks.

Reply to
JY Kim