Commodore Amiga FS

Anyone know where I can get the specs for the Amiga FFS
File system? I have seen some docs that explain the headers/structuresm
but these are next to useless without other algorithms etc.

Thanks

Re: Commodore Amiga FS

You'd probably have better luck asking your question in an amiga-oriented
newsgroup. Try

alt.sys,amiga.thor
comp.sys.amiga.programmer

hope that helps

Joe

Re: Commodore Amiga FS
Alex schrieb:

Hi Alex,
I'm not really sure about that, but IMHO the Linux Kernel also supports
AmigaFS. So one other possibility might be to get in touch with those
programmers.

HTH

Marc

Re: Commodore Amiga FS

Downlod the Linux kernel and look in the "fs/affs" directory for
code that implements an Amiga file system.

--
Darin Johnson
    Where am I?  In the village...  What do you want?  Information...

Site Timeline