Color LCD

Hi All,

I'm busy with a new portable instrument to be used outdoors. I need to source a sunlight readable color LCD, preferably 5.7". Do any of you guys know where to source such a display?

Pierre

Reply to
Pierre de Vos

Kyocera had some nice transflective and transmissive CSTN LCDs intended for PDA and GPS applications.

Reply to
larwe

A little while ago Arrow were trying to sell me a Hitachi transflective screen that was apparently good in sunlight (I only saw it indoors). From your e-mail address I guess you're in South Africa so this would be the link for you

Tom Lucas