Coldfire MCF5272C3

Hello,

I have bought the book "Embedded Systems Firmware Demystified" by Ed Sutter. It is a nice read and I would like to try out the code therein on an actual system. It keeps mentioning the development board Coldfire MCF5272C3, but I cannot seem to find where to buy such a board. Has it been discontinued?

Caj Zell

Reply to
Caj Zell

The NetBurner MOD5272 uses the 5272, we also have 5282 (adds A/D and CAN) and 5270 (low cost $59.00 in 1K) devices.

Our devkits include compiler, linker , debugger RTOS and full TCP/IP. All source is included and the dev kit with all the source etc.. is about the same cost as the freescale dev board.

Paul Breed (CTO Netburner)

Reply to
pbreed

The correct part number is M5272C3. You can find a description and links to distributors on Freescale's web site:

Just search for Part Number M5272C3.

Reply to
Kevin Springle