Codewarrior Flash Burner - problem with 64 bit memory?

We are attempting to burn AM29DL163DB90VRI flash memory with Codewarrior (8245 PPC platform) but having trouble when configured for a 64 bit data bus (4 chip X 16Mb/chip X 1B/8b). Flash burner works fine with 8 bit data bus. And our custom program is able to burn the flash. But the CodeWarrior flash programmer fails in this configuration.

Has any one else had this problem?

Metrowerks refuses to tell us their algorithm, and our boards have BGA chips, so we are really stuck.

Any help greatly appreciated.

Thanks, Tim Colgan

Reply to
tcolgan001