CodeWarrior 6.2 for Coldfire, export to GNU Makefile?

I've got an evaluation copy of CodeWarrior 6.2 for a Coldfire board (M5475EVB) along with some example code for the board and I was hoping to be able to generate a GNU Makefile from the CodeWarrior project files

- however when I try this I get:

"Couldn't export the makefile because either the linker rules support files (*.lrf) were missing, or an error occurred while parsing them."

Seeing as I can't find any .lrf files, I assume the lack of them is the source of the problem.

Any idea what I need to do?

Thanks

David

Reply to