codevision dos.h

    I want to implement the delay() function (of dos.h from ANSII C)
in codevision. Unfortunately, codevision doesn't have dos.h include
file. Can any body suggest some alternative method.

Thank you

Gopal

Re: codevision dos.h

1) I am unaware of anything called ANSII C.  Perhaps you meant ANSI C?
2) If so, there is no dos.h in ANSI C.  Nor is there a delay()
   function on ANSI C.
3) If by "codevision," you mean HP InfoTech's CodeVisionAVR, there
   *is* a delay.h header with delay_us and delay_ms functions
   described.  The manual and help file have more details.

Regards,

                               -=Dave
--
Change is inevitable, progress is not.