Code protection on OKI ARM ML67Q5003

The OKI ML674/ML675 series is a nice ARM MCU, but I did not find any
details in the datasheets on flash code protection. Is there a code
protection implemented to prevent reading? Some ARM MCU seems to be
wide open when it comes to accessing flash through JTAG.

Re: Code protection on OKI ARM ML67Q5003

OKI miss this issue like Philips did in their LPC2106.
In ML67Q5003 all code is wide open for read, the only protection I can
found in their datasheets is for write protect blocks of memory i.e.
prevent user from accedently write over certain memory areas.

Best regards
Tsvetan
---
PCB prototypes for $26 at http://run.to/pcb
(http://www.olimex.com/pcb )
Re: Code protection on OKI ARM ML67Q5003
You are correct, Philips missed code protection in the LPC2106 but
Philips learned this lesson fast and the newer devices in 64-pin and
144-pin package offer code protection.

Schwob