Code for ATmega88 to receive I2S data (one channel) at 24bit/48kHz

Hi,

I've published (as PUBLIC DOMAIN) on alt.sources my code alllowing to receive and process the 24-bit/48kHz data from the I2S ADC (like CS5343) or left-justified I2S-like ADC (like CS5344). Of course only one channel is received! The code was tested on ATmega88 with 18.432MHz clock The clock to ADC was provided by the pin (PCINT0/CLKO/ICP1) PB0 (of course the clock output was enabled in the fuse bits!). The topic of post on alt.sources is the same. You can also find it on Google:

HTH & Regards,
WZab
Reply to
wzab