Code Coverage Tool-motorola68302/hp-ux

  Iam looking for a code coverage tool for M68302 microprocessor
target, X-ray debugger, HP emulator, MRI C++ cross compiler, and host
is HP-UX. Looks like Mentor Graphics has stopped their support for
such kind of a tool. Could you gimme any info you know about this...

cheers,
giri.

Re: Code Coverage Tool-motorola68302/hp-ux

www.qcsltd.com in the USA or www.iplbath.com elsewhere for info on Cantata
C++.

--
Scott
Validated Software Corp.

Re: Code Coverage Tool-motorola68302/hp-ux

Or, we can do code coverage as a service under contract.

--
Scott
Validated Software Corp.

Re: Code Coverage Tool-motorola68302/hp-ux

We supply test coverage tools that are good for embedded systems,
by virtue of instrumenting the source code so you can use your
conventional compiler.  We offer both ANSI C and ANSI C++
versions, and can easily build versions for custom dialects
(I don't know how different MRI C++ is from ANSI.
If you stick to the ANSI subset, it doesn't matter!).

See http://www.semanticdesigns.com/Products/TestCoverage

--
Ira D. Baxter, Ph.D., CTO   512-250-1018
Semantic Designs, Inc.      www.semdesigns.com