[Code Composer C54x]I/O simulation

Hi folks,

I have hard time trying to use the Texas Instrument Code Composer Simulation
Software Ver 2.0 to read an I/O from a file.

The code :

/* main.c */

#include <stdio.h>

/* acces I/O */
ioport unsigned int port01;

int main (void)
{
   int i;

   for (i = 0; i < 5; i++)
   {
      unsigned data = port01; /* PROBE */

      printf ("[%d] data = %u\n",i ,data);
   }
   return 0;
}

The data file:

1651 1 1 1 8
0x0001
0x0000
0x0000
0x0000
0x0001
0x0000
0x0000
0x0000

I have put a probe at the mentionned line, and I have tried to connect the
probe to the file via the 'File.I/O File' menu. The printed result is
garbage.

I have configured

address = 1
length = 1
I/O space

I think that the problem is the address field. It might be something else
than 1 for port01, but I failed to find an inforation about that in the Texas
Documentation. I certainely missed it, or there is something I don't
understand about the I/O space.

Assistance wanted.

Thanks for reading,

Emmanuel