Circadiant is Seeking a Senior Software Engineer

Circadiant is a growing technology company that designs Optical
Standards Testers for R&D and Manufacturing.  We provide optical
component and network equipment makers with award-winning,
purpose-built, intelligent testing systems that significantly reduce
development and manufacturing costs while accelerating the
time-to-market of high-quality optical networking solutions. To that
end, Circadiant is seeking a senior software engineer to help with the
design of our new class of testing equipment that offers
standardization, automation and scalability in a system purpose-built
to meet the needs of the current and future optical networking market.

We are located in Allentown, PA just off of Route 78.  Please visit
our website (www.circadiant.com) to learn more about who we are and
what we do. If you or someone you know may be interested in learning
more about our software opportunities, please send us a copy of your
resume, pass this email along, or contact us directly to discuss in
greater detail.

Sincerely,

Gaeton Biscardi
Circadiant Systems, Inc.
215-704-0906
snipped-for-privacy@circadiant.com
www.circadiant.com

Senior Software Engineer
Senior Software Developer will be responsible for assisting in the
development of our new class of testing equipment that offers
standardization, automation and scalability in a system purpose-built
to meet the needs of the current and future optical networking market.
Requirements:
    3+ years experience programming hardware interfaces such as protocol
framers
    Experience designing implementing and maintaining of complex
algorithms
    Knowledge of communication protocols such as SONET, Ethernet, OTN,
etc.
    C coding techniques with a willingness to learn Java
    Statistical and Error analysis
    Excellent communication skills with a willingness to work in small
software development groups

Re: Circadiant is Seeking a Senior Software Engineer
Gaeton, take a look at the "Review my resume. Please." thread in this
newsgroup :)...

Re: Circadiant is Seeking a Senior Software Engineer

snip

 I like the enclosures that you use, who makes them?
Are they  full or semi custom?

thanks

martin

 Serious error.