CIP, DeviceNet and Ethernet/IP groups/lists?

Hi,

we are starting development using Ethernet/IP and DeviceNet protocols. Are there any other newsgroups or mailing lists where it is appropriate to ask more detailed questions about these protocols or discuss issues than this group?

Norbert

Reply to
unterberg

Maybe sci.engr.control

Reply to
andrew queisser

This group is probably as good a place as any I've found for discussion of the protocol implimentations. Info on them is pretty scarse. The odva site is almost 100% useless. The "ask Dr. DeviceNet" provides a few answers, but it's all purely standards-jocky answers and whoever is fielding the questions doesn't seem to have any practical experience.

Yup, that's probably the only other choice.

--
Grant Edwards                   grante             Yow! HELLO KITTY gang
                                  at               terrorizes town, family