ChipHit ASIC, FPGA, EDA Search Engine

Hi,

I debated putting this announcement here, however, if you are doing ASIC, or FPGA embedded design, this might be of help.

I recently created a Google custom search engine called ChipHit at

Please take a look and provide suggestions.

I spend many hours a day searching the internet for ASIC, FPGA, and EDA tool topics as I am ASIC/FPGA applications engineer. Frequently, when searching, I would come across results from Google that would require significant digging to get to the "right" answer. It was very frustrating. One day I was searching for a particular topic and came across a feature of Google that allows you to customize the Google search engine by telling the engine to only search specific sites. So, I started populating the engine with a few sites, and quickly realized that this could be valuable to more than just me. I went home, bought the ChipHit domain name and bought some space on a web hosting service, and began madly customizing the Google search engine.

So, the next time you are searching for an ASIC, FPGA, or EDA topic, why not check out

Thanks, Ted

Reply to
ted