Check out our company!

Crystal Instruments is an engineering firm, founded in 1996 and focused in the area of embedded systems, digital signal processing (DSP) and Windows programming. With over eight years' experience creating embedded and DSP systems for product evaluation, algorithm implementation and fine tuning for mass production, CI's designs are in use today by many of the world's leading industrial providers. Our supported applications include test measurement devices and high-end consumer products. We are experts in all phases of your embedded and DSP projects, whether hardware, software, or tools selection and support. To know more please visit our website at:

go.ci9999