Cheapest way to set an output via GPRS

Hi,

From a PC I need to set an output on devices located all kind of places without normal telephone lines. Therefore the use of GPRS.

Can you recommend a cheap GPRS module where I can set an output for a specified couple of seconds (for example 5 secs) directly from my own PC program.

/Johnny

Reply to
Johnny M

Wavecom have some GSM/GPRS modules (e.g. Q2406, or whatever is about to replace it) that have I/O and can be programmed (using their OpenAT API and development kit) in C to do that sort of thing.

- Charles

Reply to
Charles Oram