CHARGE-TRANSFER TOUCH SENSOR QUERY

Hi All

For our ongoing project we  are using  QT113H-D.We made one PCB in that
we have provided   3 rounds of copper strip with  80 mil  as a
electrode . And also X76 Series (0.1 uF)capacitor  across SNS1 and SNS2
pins to increase the sensitivity. I want to increase the sensitivity
with this  set up, now i am able to  achieve a sensitivity of about 4
Inches . What should i do in this setup to increase the sensitivity to
around 12 inches.Please help me regarding this issue.

Thanks and regards
D.N.Patil

Site Timeline