Chaining FX2LP GPIF Pages?

Is it possible to chain two GPIF waveform pages together? I'd like to have one waveform page perform a statemachine for an input and another waveform page for an output. I don't think I can fit them in a single page.

Each would run forever in interleaved fashion.

Or do I need to get the 8051 involved?

tnx jtm

Reply to
jim

NO I do not believe it is. but the GPIF designer already has seperate Input and output wave design.. If I am reading your question correctly..the capability is already there.. been a while since I have had to look at that code though.. thankfully.

Reply to
nappy