CF=>IDE interface

Hi all.
Does anyone have the pinouts for an interface to allow a CF card to
attach to the IDE interface of a 'puter? I have looked through the old
messages in this newsgroup, and I know some have it, but all the links
are broken.
Could someone email it to me? (Not too large if you would)
Thanks,
Gareth

Re: CF=>IDE interface

This was the first link on a google search for "compact flash to IDE"
http://www.acscontrol.com/Index_ACS.asp?Page=/Pages/Products/CompactFlash/IDE_To_CF_Adapter.htm

Re: CF=>IDE interface

An alternative, if you just want to hook flash to an ide channel.
http://www.pretec.com/index2/product/SSD/miniide.htm

Re: CF=>IDE interface

http://www.wau.nl/hemeltje/temporary/personal/miscelaneous/cfadapter.html
http://www.aemmenet.ch/Publikationen/CFtoIDEpinout.html

Re: CF=>IDE interface
Thank you, this was exactly what I was looking for. One to make rather than buy.
Gareth

Re: CF=>IDE interface
Hi,

you can buy different models (and cheap) from PC Engines:
http://www.pcengines.ch/cflash.htm

Cheers,

 Filip.

Site Timeline