CF=>IDE interface

Hi all. Does anyone have the pinouts for an interface to allow a CF card to attach to the IDE interface of a 'puter? I have looked through the old messages in this newsgroup, and I know some have it, but all the links are broken. Could someone email it to me? (Not too large if you would) Thanks, Gareth

Reply to
Gareth Glaccum

This was the first link on a google search for "compact flash to IDE"

Anthony Marchini

An alternative, if you just want to hook flash to an ide channel.

Anthony Marchini

Joe Legris

Hi,

you can buy different models (and cheap) from PC Engines:

Cheers,

Filip.

Reply to
onkelfip