Certification in Embedded Systems

Its been 10 years since I did my MS in EE and I went off track and started doing something else thats not related to EE. This looks like a nice certification program in Embedded:

"Embedded Systems Engineering" It costs about $6000 over a year. I searched and couldnt find any other Online programs. The courses look good:

Does anyone have any suggestions or know of any other programs? I should have done this 5 years ago. There's no harm in doing it and I'd love to learn all this and gain all this knowledge. Plus it will be useful in my resume too ofcourse, if only a little bit.

Reply to
Alex