CCS compiler - installation file name

Just over a year ago I purchased and downloaded a copy of the CCS compiler
from www.ccsinfo.com.

I now need to re-install it but I cannot locate the original download file,
although I suspect that it is somewhere amongst the 10's GB on my hard disc.
However, I can't remember the filename to search for it.  Can anyone help
please?

Re: CCS compiler - installation file name
Look for ccsc.exe

Re: CCS compiler - installation file name

MS Backup does ok in NT. Its main problem is that damaged/incomplete backups
cannot be recovered. It is possible to overcome this problem, though
Microsoft would have you think otherwise.

Re: CCS compiler - installation file name
... snip ...

If history is any guide, no MS backup will restore from an earlier
backup after upgrading the OS.