CCL XAP and XAP2 processors

Hi,

I was wondering whether anyone has designed/developed anything using the Cambridge Consultants XAP processor range. If you have I would be grateful if you could answer a few questions?

I would like to know how user friendly the IP and the development tools are? How user friendly is the SIF (real time serial interface)? How easy was it to interface the core into other systems? How useful is the CCL support? What OS's have been ported to this processor? What changes would you like to see in the XAP range?

Thanks in advance for answering any of my questions.

Pete Marchant.

Reply to
Pete Marchant

Pada Kamis, 23 Oktober 2003 20:57:04 UTC+7, Pete Marchant menulis:

Reply to
fahrezadanny