CASES 2004, Call for Participation

--------------080801090106040905000900

                              CASES 2004
                              ----------
           International Conference on
       Compilers, Architecture and Synthesis for Embedded Systems

             CALL FOR PARTICIPATION
                    http://www.casesconference.org
                          Washington D.C, USA
                        September 23 - 25, 2004

The CASES conference provides a forum for emerging technology in
embedded computing systems, with an emphasis on compilers and
architectures for embedded systems. CASES is a common forum for
researchers with an interest in embedded systems to reach across
vertically integrated communities and to promote synergies.  As
evident from the past CASES meetings, several emerging applications
are critically dependent on these interactions for their sustained
growth and evolution.

ADVANCE PROGRAM:

      http://www.casesconference.org/cases2004/cases04_adv_program.html

WORKSHOPS:

      CTCES - Workshop on Compilers and Tools for Constrained Embedded Systems
      http://www.crest.gatech.edu/conferences/cases2004/ctces04.html

      MASES: Workshop on Media and Signal Processors for Embedded Systems and
SoCs
      http://www.crest.gatech.edu/conferences/cases2004/mases04.html

KEYNOTE PRESENTATIONS:

      Kees Vissers, Xilinx Research, Programming models and architectures for
FPGA platforms.
      http://www.casesconference.org/cases2004/keynote1.html

      John Cornish, ARM Limited, Balanced Energy Optimization
      http://www.casesconference.org/cases2004/keynote2.html

HOTEL INFORMATION:

      http://www.casesconference.org/cases2004/hotel.html

REGISTRATION:

      http://www.eecs.umich.edu/cases2004 /
--------------080801090106040905000900--

Re: CASES 2004, Call for Participation
*** posted and mailed ***

Possibly you meant to impart information.  However all HTML and
attachments are blocked here, and generally on newsgroups in the
better ISPs, as a security risk.

Usenet is a text medium.

--
"Churchill and Bush can both be considered wartime leaders, just
 as Secretariat and Mr Ed were both horses." -     James Rhodes.

No HTML received here.  Indeed, the header information you include
above indicates you received "Plain Text" using "7bit" (presumably
ASCII) encoding.

You do have to scan ahead of the MIME stuff, though.

Regards,

                               -=Dave
--
Change is inevitable, progress is not.

Re: CASES 2004, Call for Participation

My mistake.  It did, however, contain a MIME attachment, which
should not occur in usenet.  It does nothing but expand the
transmissions, and present a security risk.

--
A: Because it fouls the order in which people normally read text.
Q: Why is top-posting such a bad thing?

Very sensibly posted, after the deadline for the discount hotel booking
offer[1] and with only 1 day to make a discounted conference booking.

Not the best impression IMHO.

tim

[1] I've no idea if 165 USD for a room in DC is a good deal or not

Site Timeline