Cant get eeprom emulation to work on mc9s12C32

Hi to all. I can't seem to get the eeprom emulation on a mc9s12C32 to work. I have the App note AN2303/D and associated files from Freescale website , but I am still struggling. I am new to this processor and have never done anything like this before , so excuse me if I am being a bit of a "dumbo" :0(

I have created a basic project using the "Processor Expert" function. Xtal freq is 10Mhz , internal freq is 25Mhz , with the pll enabled. I have created a 1ms timer with a "bean" and it is spot on , so I assume the internal frequency is correct. I have disabled the timer while I'm trying to get the eeprom stuff working.

I have included the files that come with the app note in my project. The project compiles without errors , but I can't seem to read or write anything to "eeprom". I have a feeling "my" memory mapping is not correct. The processor expert has created the following memory map:

0000 - 03FF ----I/O 03FF-3800 ----unused 3800-3FFF -----RAM 4000-7FFF----Flash 7FFF-C000---unused C000-FEFF---flash FF00-FF0F----I/O FF10-FFFF---Flash

How should I set up the parameters in the EE_emulation.h file. At the moment I am not worried about using interrupts during programming. I would just like to get the simplest method working. Any help would be appreciated. Remember I'm new to this , so go easy :

0/
Reply to
seegoon