CANOpen SDO Timeout

Hi there,

while programming a servo-amplifier via can-bus i have come accross a very strange effect. the response to a certain sdo-object varies between 0.2s (which is normal) and up to 10s. The manufacturer of the amplifier says that the response is delayed because of an internal access to flash-memory which can take up to 13 s. now my question. is there a general timeout defined for a sdo-response in the can-open-specification?

TIA

Steffen Kloth

Reply to
Steffen Kloth

No

--

with best regards / mit freundlichen Grüßen

   Heinz-Jürgen Oertel
| Heinz-Jürgen Oertel  port GmbH  http://www.port.de
| mailto:oe@port.de
| phone +49 345 77755-0     fax   +49 345 77755-20
| Regensburger Str. 7b,     D-06132 Halle/Saale,  Germany
| CAN Wiki    http://www.CAN-Wiki.info
| Newsletter: http://www.port.de/engl/company/content/abo_form.html+===================================================================
Reply to
H.-J.Oertel