CANOpen

Hi Janez, I am utillising your firmware written for CANOpen implementation based on PIC18xxx. First of all i thank you for keeping your "Efficient codes" open. I am somewhat customizing these codes for one of my application wherein i am having more than 8 sunindex in the mapping object(1A00). Is it ok if i can send the first data byte as subindex, and rest 7 as the data in the corresponding object dictionary of the subindex. Please reply

Warm Regards

Mohammad Arshad

Reply to
arshad_embedded

Hi.

It's a pleasure.

Thats quite hot, I suggest using a factor 30.

That won't work, unless you also change the client code.

Hope this helps.

Reply to
Dave