CANOpen

Hi Janez,
        I am utillising your firmware written for CANOpen implementation based
on PIC18xxx. First of all i  thank you for keeping your "Efficient codes"
open.
    I am somewhat customizing these codes for one of my application wherein i
am having more than  8 sunindex in the mapping object(1A00).
        Is it ok if i can send the first data byte as subindex, and rest 7 as
the data in the corresponding object dictionary of the subindex.
    Please reply

     Warm Regards

Mohammad Arshad

Re: CANOpen

Hi.

It's a pleasure.

Thats quite hot, I suggest using a factor 30.

That won't work, unless you also change the client code.

Hope this helps.

Site Timeline