Can you suggest a good & cheap PC/104 or SBC board?

Hi all, I am interested in buying a PC/104 proc. module or an SBC for experimentation. I am thinking of something that I could fit to it an embedded Linux dist. like eCos, uClinux. It would be also nice apart from keyb,mouse,CRT,Serial ports and the rest, if it had ethernet, usb and, probably, a PPI controller or something similar for general purpose I/O. I don't think that I will use it for process-demanding applications so I would go for an entry level. I am interested in 0x86 or ARM cores. I have searched many websites but I am really frustrated. Any suggestions? (interested to find something from a company that sells within the E.U. or at least have resellers in EU)

Thanks Regards GM

PS: Sorry for my english, I am working on them

Reply to
a8279