Can TFS support Micrium UCos-II RTOS applications on Coldfire Board

Hi, We have a board with Coldfire MCF5272 . We have ported Micromonitor (Umon from Microcross) . It provides us with TFS and bootup. But, our application is based on Micrium's Ucos-II RTOS. Should we need to go in for a separate filesystem for Micrium or Could we use the TFS itself ?

But, i find that Micrium (the vendor of Ucos-II RTOS) provieds filesystem as a separate software package. Should i need to go in for that ?

Or will TFS of Umon itself server our purpose of running application .

Further , Does TFS of Umon (mircomonitor) has any Problems/Issues in running certain kind of applications developed in Micrium's Ucos II RTOS ?

Thanks in advance, Karthik Balaguru

Reply to
karthik.balaguru