Can't get Wiznet IIM7100A to load config

I just purchased several Atmel/Wiznet products to test for an embedded project. With the IIM7100A evaluation board, I cannot load a configuration over the serial link. The problem seems to be that the version of firmware reported by the board is 3.9 but the documentation that came with the board and that is available on the internet is for version 2.8. The 2.8 expects an

88 byte config file (described in the book) while the config that the 3.9 transmits to me is 92 bytes. I have no way to know how to configure the file to upload. The tech support on the Wiznet site is basically nill. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!
Reply to
Kenny Trussell