Can't get Wiznet IIM7100A to load config

I just purchased several Atmel/Wiznet products to test for an embedded
project. With the IIM7100A evaluation board, I cannot load a configuration
over the serial link. The problem seems to be that the version of firmware
reported by the board is 3.9 but the documentation that came with the board
and that is available on the internet is for version 2.8. The 2.8 expects an
88 byte config file (described in the book) while the config that the 3.9
transmits to me is 92 bytes. I have no way to know how to configure the file
to upload. The tech support on the Wiznet site is basically nill. Any help
would be appreciated.
Thanks!

Site Timeline