can anyone post a link for fabricating pcbs at home

i came across many on the web. can someone give me link whihc theyve used
that is easy and cheap

Re: can anyone post a link for fabricating pcbs at home

You are really in the wrong newsgroup, so you would be advised to search for a
more appropriate one. However, to get you started, very simple boards can be
done by drawing pads and tracks on with an etch resist pen, next level up would
be PCB transfers for IC pads or  try 'press and peel' for a quick iron on
solution if you have a laser printer. However the best results at home are
achieved with a light box and UV sensitive board. For anything other than a
single layer, check out commercial companies offering prototype services, such
as PCB Pool. Have fun ...

Re: can anyone post a link for fabricating pcbs at home

Try sci.electronics.basics

Mike Harding

Re: can anyone post a link for fabricating pcbs at home

Try:  www.fullnet.com/u/tomg/gooteepc.htm

This subject is frequently discussed in the
news:sci.electronics.basics newsgroup.

--
Peter Bennett, VE7CEI
Re: can anyone post a link for fabricating pcbs at home

Here are my tips on home made pcbs:-
http://milkstone.d2.net.au/pcbs.html

--
              Kind Regards from Terry
    My Desktop is powered by GNU/LinuX, Gentoo-1.4_rc2

My tip: Don't do it

Prototype PCB's are so cheap now I cant see why you would bother.  Dealaing
with harsh chemicals, buying equipment etc.  Waste of time & money to get a
poor result.

Ralph

Site Timeline