cameralink controller

hello friends! does anyone have idea about cameralink controller or else u can suggest me some sites or some information about such controller. thanks and regards

Reply to
sc

sc scrobe on the papyrus:

Yes. I designed just such a thing in 1969, for the very early EMI four plumbicon colour cameras. It mostly consisted of 74 series logic and telecom relays and uniselectors. It was still working 17 years later when I paid a courtesy visit to my previous employer.

--
John B
Reply to

hello sir ! thanks for ur response! can u please tell me which cameralink controller u user for your purpose? thamks n regards

Reply to
sc

sc scrobe on the papyrus:

i'M rTired nwo soo me dont' do it for any porpoise.

--
John B
Reply to

A little bit of advice. First, don't use cool-speak. The word is "your" and/or "you", etc. Proper spelling makes things much easier for your reader. Such abbreviations only make you seem childish.

Second, include context. Regardless of what you see from google, they only provide an insipid excuse for an interface to usenet, and there is no reason to assume any reader can see any other message, either now, in the past, or in the future. So make sure your message can stand on its own and be intelligible. For the means to do this, even with the foul google interface, see my sig. below. Be sure to read the referenced URLs. Do this before posting again.

 Click to see the full signature
Reply to
CBFalconer